These are a few quick and easy Valentine’s Day treats that I found on Pinterest. If you’ve been reading my blog for some time you know that I love OWLS. The Nutter Butter Owls are one of the cutest things I’ve seen, and I love that you don’t have to make the cookie. The other treats are also quick and easy options that don’t require spending all day in the kitchen. They would make great treats for a school Valentine’s Day party or for your family to enjoy. Click on each link for the recipe.
1. Nutter Butter Owl Valentines from Fry Sauce & Grits
2.Valentine Naughty Corn from Big Red Clifford
3.Valentine’s White Chocolate Dipped Krispy Treats from High Heels & Grits
4. Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookie Tarts from Betty Crocker
Chances are you may be homebound due to the winter weather. There are all sorts of free printable Valentine’s cards and tags available on the internet. These were a few that I particularly liked. There are all sorts of cute little details you can add to candy or a package to make it special. Love is in the details! Click on each link for the printable.
1. Valentine’s Printables for Packages from World Label
2.Wood You Be Mine Printable Card from MMM Crafts
3. 14 Days of Valentine’s Printables from Mommy by Day Crafter by Night
4. Mint to Be Valentine Printable from the Celebration Shoppe
For more Valentine’s Day ideas check out these past posts: