I originally had another post scheduled for today, but I made these meatball bubble biscuits this week and they were a huge hit with my family. My hairstylist Nancy shared the recipe with me. They are a hearty appetizer for a party and I thought they’d be great for the Super Bowl this Sunday. You can also make them for your family for dinner. If you’re the type of mom who prepares after school snacks for your kids, your kids will love them. My kids will vouch that I am not the type of mom who prepares after school snacks. They know where the pantry and refrigerator are located.
The meatball bubble biscuits still taste great when reheated. Depending on the number of biscuits in the can, this recipe makes roughly 16-20 meatball bubble biscuits. I hope you enjoy them.
|Meatball Bubble Biscuits|| || |
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 10 frozen fully cooked Italian Style Meatballs-thawed and cut in half
- 3 sticks of string cheese cut into 12 pieces
- Seasoning Mixture:
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Serve with 1-2 cups marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate each biscuit into two pieces. The flaky layers should pull apart easily.
- Cut thawed meatballs in half. I just thaw mine in the microwave for a few minutes.
- Place 1 meatball half and 3 pieces of string cheese slices into the center of each biscuit. Wrap dough around it and seal edges to form a ball.
- Dip meatball/biscuit into seasoning mixture.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Linking to: Midlife Boulevard, Tidy Mom Link Party, Inspire Me Please Link Party, Time to Sparkle Link Party