|Corn Dip|| |
Recipe type: appetizer
a great dip to serve with tortilla chips
- 2 cans of mexi corn, drained
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream, I use light sour cream
- 1 can rotel, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
A friend of mine brought this dip to a pool party years ago and I loved it. The best part is, it’s also super easy to make. You just dump a bunch of ingredients in a bowl, mix them up and chill. This is my kind of recipe. It’s one of those staple dips to make for a BBQ or any large gathering. I recently made it for a Memorial Day BBQ with family and it was a hit. I hope you enjoy it too!