Please note I have updated my recipe feature and current recipes have a print option. You can find other recipes listed by category under my recipes tab at the top of my page.
I’m not a big fan of football, but I go to football parties mainly to socialize and eat football party delicacies. My neighbors are huge K-State Wildcat fans and invited us over to watch the game this past weekend. My alma mater is the University of Kansas Jayhawks, but I was enticed because her husband was smoking ribs and brisket. He is an excellent cook. My husband and I wore our purple to show our support. K-State is ranked second in the nation which is a pretty big deal. It’s great to have a Kansas team ranked so high even if it isn’t KU. We look forward to our basketball season. My son is thinking of going to K-State so I guess I better get used to wearing purple. I made a buffalo chicken dip appetizer which is an oldie, but goodie so I thought I’d share the recipe.
|Buffalo Chicken Dip|| |
- 1 or 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. can white chicken meat (I like to cook two chicken breasts and then shred them or you can use meat from a rotisserie chicken)
- ⅔ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ⅔ cup ranch dressing
- 1½ cup shredded cheese
- Spread cream cheese so that it covers the bottom of your serving dish.
- Combine wing sauce and ranch dressing and spread over the top of cream cheese. Top with chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops.
- This dish is best served when hot.
This Sweet and Sour Chinese Dip is another great dip to share on Game Days.